Power up your marketing by tying it into our biologically programmed desires.
There are certain things we have always wanted and always will. Then there a nice to haves.
It’s far better to focus on the ones we can’t ignore. Here they are:
– Survival, enjoyment of life, life extension
– Enjoyment of food and beverages
– Freedom from fear, pain, and danger
– Sexual companionship
– Comfortable living conditions
– To be superior, winning, keeping up with the Joneses
– Care and protection of loved ones
– Social approval
You can, and must, tie your marketing into one of these if you want it to succeed. And yes this applies equally in business to business marketing as we are still marketing to people.
Which seems most relevant to what you sell?