How many of these common website mistakes are you making?
We’re all human and we all make mistakes.
But it’s important to ensure your website makes as few as possible. Given it’s the only salesperson working for you 24 hours a day and 365 days a year.
So grab your favourite drink and see if you are making any of these common and expensive mistakes.
1. Using too much insider language.
2. Using too many words in your top header.
3. Passive calls to action e.g. Learn More.
4. Calls to action used only once on the page.
5. Images that don’t support what you’re saying or the results clients get from you.
6. Cute or clever language instead of clear.
7. No compelling lead generator offer.
8. A slide show header with different text on each slide (no one wants to sit and watch it).
9. Your words tell your story not your potential clients.
How’d you do? If you’re like most businesses you’ll have quite a few. That’s OK no one really teaches this stuff to businesses.
But now you do know you must take action to fix it. You must start today.
Every improvement you make will get you more leads and clients so it’s valuable use of your precious time.